Decision : 32 COM 7B.78
Parthian Fortresses of Nisa (Turkmenistan) (C 1242)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-08/32.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 31 COM 8B.30,adopted at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007),
3. Notes the actions taken by the State Party in response to six of the seven recommendations made by the World Heritage Committee, and the actions planned for the period 2008-2010; and requests that three printed and electronic copies of the conservation plan be provided for review by the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies;
4. Urges the State Party to complete the formulation of an interpretation and visitor management plan;
5. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2009, a progress report on the implementation of the management plan, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 33rd session in 2009.