The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-08/32.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decisions 30 COM 7B.52, and 31 COM 7B.62 adopted at its 30th (Vilnius, 2006) and 31st (Christchurch, 2007) sessions respectively,
3. Regrets that the State Party has not submitted the report requested by the World Heritage Committee at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007), without which it is not possible to assess the progress of activities at the property;
4. Requests the State Party, in consultation with the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies, to develop a draft Statement of Outstanding Universal Value, including the conditions of integrity and authenticity, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 33rd session in 2009;
5. Reiterates its request to the State Party to invite a joint World Heritage Centre / ICOMOS Reactive Monitoring mission to evaluate the progress and the impact of the projects in progress and envisaged;
6. Also requests the State Party to provide a detailed topographical map with geographic coordinates indicating the boundaries of the property, and if possible those of its buffer zone by 1 December 2008, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 33rd session in 2009;
7. Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2009, a progress report on the implementation of its recommendations, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 33rd session in 2009.