Decision : 31 COM 7B.54
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-07/31.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 30 COM 7A.18, adopted at its 30th session (Vilnius, 2006),
3. Takes note of the positive measures undertaken and the actions carried out by the State Party to improve the protection of the property, notably with regard to institutional, legal and management issues ;
4. Commends the State Party for the improvement in the protection of the property through the measures undertaken.
5. Requests the State Party to harmonize the Management Plan of the property with the Protection and Presentation Plan of the archaeological site and its buffer zone and encourages it to submit a request for international assistance from the World Heritage Fund to provide support during the different stages in the preparation and implementation of this project;
6. Urges the State Party to transmit to the World Heritage Centre additional information concerning all the ongoing development work in Tipasa Port;
7. Further requests the State Party to provide the World Heritage Centre, before 1 February 2008, with a report on the progress and implementation of the recommendations contained in points 5 and 6 of the present decision.