Decision : 31 COM 7B.41
Manu National Park (Peru)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-07/31.COM/7B,
2. Requests the State Party to provide an updated map of the property including clear boundaries;
3. Also requests the State Party to submit a request for a minor boundary modification to reflect the extension of the property, in accordance with Paragraphs 163 and 164 of the Operational Guidelines;
4. Notes with concern reported threats to the conservation and integrity of the property including significant deforestation, agricultural encroachment, and hydrocarbon concessions affecting the property;
5. Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2008, a report clarifying the extent and impacts associated with the reported threats and the measures being taken to stop and reverse these threats within and near the property's boundaries together with an updated map of the boundaries of the property.