The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-06/30.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 29 COM 7B. 98, adopted at its 29th session (Durban, 2005),
3. Commends the State Party for the measures envisaged within the framework of the Plan for the Conservation and Protection of the Lines of Nasca and Pampas de Jumana as well as through the Emergency Plan elaborated by a Multi-sectorial Commission;
4. Encourages the State Party to implement such measures as soon as possible with a view to ensure the conservation of the integrity of the World Heritage property;
5. Recommends the State Party to develop, in consultation with ICOMOS and the World Heritage Centre, a comprehensive management plan for the property;
6. Requests the State Party to address the issue of the illegal constructions near the site in order to avoid further impact on the World Heritage property;
7. Also requests the State Party to submit a detailed report to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2007, on the progress achieved in the implementation of the above recommendations, for examination by the Committee at its 31st session in 2007.