State of Conservation (Historic Center of Shakhrisyabz)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-06/30.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 29 COM 7B.62, adopted at its 29th session (Durban, 2005),
3. Notes with concern that a management plan for the property based on the principles set out in the Operational Guidelines still needs to be prepared;
4. Requests the State Party, with assistance from the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies, to develop a comprehensive management plan, clearly based on the outstanding universal value of the property and specifically targeted at the situation in Shakhrisyabz;
5. Also requests the State Party to provide the World Heritage Centre with a progress report by 1 February 2007 on the preparation of the above-mentioned management plan, for examination by the Committee at its 31st session in 2007.