The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-06/30.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 29 COM 7B.103, adopted at its 29th session (Durban, 2005),
3. Regrets that insufficient information on the state of conservation of the property has been provided by the State Party;
4. Notes with great concern that the site has been included in the List of the 100 Most Endangered Sites of the World Monuments Watch in 2005, due to the significant decay of the property caused by the local climate conditions and the shift of the riverbed;
5. Requests the State Party to invite a joint World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS mission to the property to examine the urgency of the situation, in close consultation with the responsible authorities, and report to the Committee on the outcome of the mission at its 31st session in 2007;
6. Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2007 a detailed report on the state of conservation of the property for examination by the Committee at its 31st session in 2007.