Property names are listed in the language in which they have been submitted by the State Party.
This is a small chapel of the steep-pitched roof type situated in the middle of the village of Louvaras. It was erected in 1455 and decorated in 1495 by the painter Philip Goul. It preserves its complete series of wall-paintings in the post-Byzantine style.
© UNESCO World Heritage Centre 1992-2013 United Nations