38th session of the Committee
Report of the Decisions adopted by the World Heritage Committee at its 38th session (Doha, 2014)
15 June - 25 June 2014
- African Ministers meet in Doha for Roundtable Discussion during 38th session of World Heritage CommitteeJul 10, 2014
- Twenty six new properties added to World Heritage List at Doha meetingJun 25, 2014
- Six new sites inscribed on World Heritage ListJun 23, 2014
- World Heritage List reaches 1000 sites with inscription of Okavango Delta in BotswanaJun 22, 2014
- Myanmar’s first site inscribed to World Heritage ListJun 22, 2014
- Four new cultural sites inscribed on World Heritage List Jun 22, 2014
- Sites in Latin America and Germany inscribed on World Heritage ListJun 21, 2014
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines - Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir, inscribed on World Heritage List and on List of World Heritage in DangerJun 20, 2014
- Youth-to-youth communication key to engaging young people in protection of World Heritage, concludes Doha ForumJun 19, 2014
- Decision on status of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef deferred until 2015Jun 18, 2014
- City of Potosí (Plurinational State of Bolivia) added to List of World Heritage in DangerJun 17, 2014
- Tanzania’s Ruins of Kilwa Kisiwani and Ruins of Songo Mnara removed from UNESCO List of World Heritage in DangerJun 17, 2014
- World Heritage Committee meeting opens in DohaJun 15, 2014
- Special Issue of World Heritage magazine dedicated to QatarJun 6, 2014
- World Heritage Committee to meet in Doha from 15 to 25 JuneMay 28, 2014
- 2014 State of conservation reports now available onlineMay 20, 2014
- 3rd Roundtable of African Ministers on World Heritage in AfricaMay 19, 2014
- Potential boundary modification to the Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage siteFeb 12, 2014
- Great Barrier Reef state of conservation Jan 31, 2014
- World Heritage Partnerships for Conservation panel discussion Jun 22, 2014-Jun 22, 2014
- World Heritage Capacity-Building in Europe Jun 22, 2014-Jun 22, 2014
- Deadline for reception of nominations Jan 31, 2014
- Orientation session for the members of the World Heritage Committee Jan 23, 2014-Jan 23, 2014
The 38th session of the World Heritage Committee will be held in Doha, Qatar, from 15 to 25 June 2014.
List of Participants
List of Participants
If you have any corrections, please send an email by 2 July to:
The State of Qatar is a peninsula located halfway down the West coast of the Arabian Gulf.
In 2014, the World Heritage Committee added sites to the World Heritage Lis.
The 38th session of the World Heritage Committee will be held at the Qatar National Convention Centre, Doha.
Travel - Visa
International visitors must have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months, before entry to the State of Qatar.
The Session is organised by UNESCO and the State of Qatar (Qatar Museums Authority with the support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).