HERITY International Conference: 'Quality in Cultural Heritage Management: Assessment Models and Methods'
The goal of the Conference is the exchange of experience on internal and external evaluation instruments for the management of Cultural Heritage open to the public (such as monuments, museums, libraries, archives, archaeological sites, etc.) developed in different countries on the basis of defined criteria.
Contributions will be requested directly from participants and through a call for papers on the following topics:
- theoretical models
- practical systems
and will have to answer to one or more of the following questions:
- what are the results obtained?
- did the systems help as management and/or decision support instruments?
- how did they modify a situation?
- what implications exist for tourism?
- how much is their cost?
- where are they diffused?
- what difficulties were encountered?
It is possible to present papers for which abstracts have to be approved.
Abstracts deadline: October 10, 2006