The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-12/36.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 34 COM 7B.75, adopted at its 34th session (Brasilia, 2010),
3. Takes note with satisfaction of the approval and entry into force of the “Management Plan of the Madriu-Perafita-Claror Valley” on 28 December 2011;
4. Requests the State Party to update the Management Plan as soon as the Retrospective Statement of Outstanding Universal Value is adopted by the Committee;
5. Also requests the State Party to present a global access strategy for the property, as requested by the Committee at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004);
6. Invites the State Party to submit a progress report on the implementation of the above recommendations to the World Heritage Centre, for review by the Advisory Bodies within the second cycle of Periodic Reporting.