Resolution : 21 GA 9
Future of the World Heritage Convention: Outcomes and Progress in the Implementation of the Strategic Action Plan 2012-2022
The General Assembly,
- Having examined document WHC/17/21.GA/9,
- Recalling Resolutions 17 GA 9, 18 GA 11, 19 GA 10 and 20 GA 12 adopted during the 17th (UNESCO, 2009), 18th (UNESCO, 2011), 19th (UNESCO, 2013) and 20th (UNESCO, 2015) sessions of the General Assembly of States Parties respectively, concerning the adoption of the Strategic Action Plan and Vision and the monitoring of the implementation of the Strategic Action Plan,
- Welcomes the continuous progress in the performance of the implementation of the Strategic Action Plan;
- Requests the World Heritage Centre, in collaboration with the Advisory Bodies and the support of the States Parties, to pursue efforts undertaken in the implementation;
- Also requests that a progress report on the implementation of the Strategic Action Plan be submitted to the General Assembly for consideration at its 22nd session.