Resolution : 20 GA 11
Follow-up to the audit of the Governance of UNESCO and dependent funds, programmes and entities
The General Assembly,
- Having examined Documents WHC-15/20.GA/11,
- Recalling Resolution 19 GA 9 of the General Assembly of States Parties adopted at its 19th session (UNESCO, 2013),
- Takes note of the efforts undertaken by the World Heritage Centre in the framework of the final audit report on the governance of UNESCO and dependent funds, programmes and entities;
- Also takes note of the debate at the 197th session of the Executive Board on the final audit report on the governance of UNESCO and dependent funds, programmes and entities and of the decision to recommend to the 38th session of the General Conference to establish an open-ended working group to further discuss the recommendations of the audit report with the inclusion of this item in the agenda of the 38e General Conference;
- Requests the World Heritage Centre to report on this matter at the 21th session of the General Assembly, in 2017.