The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-12/36.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 35 COM 7B.135, adopted at its 35th session (UNESCO, 2011),
3. Welcomes the development of the Management Plan for the property and requests the State Party to finalize its approval process at the national and local level;
4. Encourages the State Party to continue its efforts in the harmonisation of planning tools for the property, in particular the articulation of the recently developed Management Plan with the Local Plan for Sustainable Land Use Planning and Development;
5. Reiterates its invitation to the State Party to consider, within the framework of the Retrospective inventory exercise, the extension of the property and/or its buffer zone to include the "Bay and Islands of the City of Colonia del Sacramento" and to submit a proposal to the World Heritage Committee for approval;
6. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2014, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 38th session in 2014.