Centennial Hall in Wroclaw (Poland) (C 1165)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/7B,
2. Takes notes of the information provided by the State Party in its state of conservation report and notes that it is insufficient to fully judge the nature and quality of the work carried out on the rebuilt Pavilion;
3. Also notes that detailed information concerning the proposed road project was not provided in advance, as required by Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines and that the information available on the road project and the maintenance management of the Park Szczytnicki is insufficient to measure its impact on the Outstanding Universal Value;
4. Invites the State Party to undertake a Cultural Heritage Impact Assessment for the road project in line with the ICOMOS Guidance on Heritage Impact Assessment for Cultural World Heritage Properties;
5. Requests the State Party to invite a joint World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS reactive monitoring mission to assess the overall state of conservation of the property, including the impact of the rebuilt Pavilion and of the proposed road project on the Outstanding Universal Value of the property, in the light of a Cultural Heritage Impact Assessment;
6. Also requests the State Party to provide to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2012, a report on the state of conservation of the property and on the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 36th session in 2012.