Seventeenth-century canal ring area of Amsterdam inside the Singelgracht (Netherlands) (C 1349)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 34 COM 8B.30, adopted at its 34th session (Brasilia, 2010),
3. Urges the State Party to give further consideration to the revised policy that continues to allow up to 50% of surface area advertising on some scaffold wraps, with a view to stopping the practice and requests the State Party to keep the World Heritage Centre informed;
4. Acknowledges the steps and initiatives being taken to continue to keep open sightlines to and from the city centre against the intrusion of tall buildings;
5. Also requests the State Party to inform the World Heritage Committee about any development project within the property, its buffer zone and surroundings, in accordance with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines;
6. Welcomes the decision to remove the painted electricity sub-station at Johnny Jordaanplei, and to relocate it in an existing building on Elandsgracht Street.