Historic Centre of Naples (Italy) (C 726)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 33 COM 7B.110, adopted at its 33rd session (Seville, 2009),
3. Takes note of the information provided by the State Party on the implementation of the recommendations by the 2008 joint World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS advisory mission as well as on the preparation of the management plan for the property;
4. Welcomes the finalisation of the management plan for the property and encourages the State Party to fully implement the principles and actions set in the management plan with particular reference to the establishment of a new management structure for the property;
5. Requests the State Party to keep the World Heritage Centre informed about the implementation of the 2008 mission recommendations and the strategies outlined in the management plan and to report about their progress within the forthcoming Periodic Reporting Exercise for Europe and North America to be launched in 2012.