The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 34 COM 7B.80, adopted at its 34th session (Brasilia, 2010),
3. Also recalling the results and recommendations of the 2006 ICOMOS mission, of the 2007 UNESCO/ICOMOS reactive monitoring mission and the 2008 ICCROM/ICOMOS expert mission,
4. Notes that the State Party has instituted ongoing monitoring activities for the structural stability of the bridge;
5. Also notes that the redesign of the Ruža Hotel conforms to the decision of the World Heritage Committee adopted at its 34th session (Brasilia, 2010) and requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, final documentation on the Ruža Hotel at the completion of construction, to ensure that the hotel, as built, is in compliance with the Decision of the World Heritage Committee;
6. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2013, a report on the state of conservation of the property and in particular on the status of the structural monitoring and the construction of the Ruža Hotel.