The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 33 COM 7B.4, adopted at its 33rd session (Seville, 2009),
3. Recognizes the efforts made by the State Party and its partners to restore the property's Outstanding Universal Value and improve its management, and notes that the Djoudj National Bird Sanctuary has been removed from the Montreux List of the Ramsar Convention on Wetlands in September 2009;
4. Considers that without detailed data on the trends of resident and migratory bird populations, it is not possible to assess the rehabilitation of the Outstanding Universal Value of the property, and urges the State Party to provide such data and submit this information to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2012;
5. Regrets that the State Party has not submitted a detailed assessment of progress made in implementing the 2006-2008 Action Plan, as requested at its 33rd session (Seville, 2009);
6. Requests the State Party to provide three printed and electronic copies of the 2010-2014 Management Plan for consideration by the World Heritage Centre and IUCN;
7. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2012, a report on the status of Outstanding Universal Value of the property, particularly on trends of resident and migratory bird populations, and the results of the implementation of the Action Plan on the rehabilitation of the Outstanding Universal Value and especially the integrity of the property.