The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-10/34.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 33 COM 7B.138, adopted at its 33rd session (Seville, 2009),
3. Notes with satisfaction the finalization of the Management Plan and encourages the State Party to implement the provisions made and to secure the required resources to guarantee the sustainability of the proposed management system;
4. Takes note that no new proposals for lighting and sound have been submitted to the concerned authorities at the Instituto Nacional de Antropologia e Historia (INAH) and invites the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, any new proposal according to Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines;
5. Requests the State Party to elaborate conservation guidelines for intervention according to the diagnostic provided;
6. Encourages the State Party to put into operation the inter-institutional commission proposed in the management plan to address pressing issues in the property, its buffer zone and its wider setting, particularly with regard to land use and urban development;
7. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2012, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 36th session in 2012.