The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-10/34.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 32 COM 7B.103, adopted at its 32nd session (Quebec City, 2008),
3. Takes note of the actions taken by the State Party to ensure the monitoring of the state of conservation of the property, as well as its protection and management, and encourages it to pursue all the requisite steps to closely monitor the state of conservation of the property;
4. Urges the State Party to provide three printed examples and an electronic version of the approved Protection and Management Plan for examination by the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies;
5. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, in accordance with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines, the description of any intent to undertake or to authorize restoration or construction projects, as well as impact studies of all projects likely to affect the Outstanding Universal Value of the World Heritage property, before granting any authorization that would be difficult to reverse;
6. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2012, an updated and detailed report on the state of conservation of all the components of this property and on the progress accomplished in the implementation of the above recommendations, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 36th session in 2012.