The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-10/34.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 33 COM 7B.109, adopted at its 33rd session (Seville, 2009),
3. Takes note of the information provided by the State Party on actions taken to counter impacts of the ongoing A-31 Valdastico-South highway construction project on the Outstanding Universal Value of the property;
4. Notes the measures taken by the State Party to amend the design of the highway and toll infrastructure in line with the recommendations of the joint World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS mission of 2005;
5. Requests the State Party to inform the World Heritage Centre of any significant changes to the plans submitted and reviewed for the highway in the final approval process, in particular in the context of their contribution to the periodic reporting process.