Historic Centre of Bukhara (Uzbekistan) (C 602rev)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-10/34.COM/7B,
2. Acknowledging the rapidly prepared and detailed information on the state of conservation of the property provided by the State Party at the request of the World Heritage Centre,
3. Considering the need to assess the full extent of the conservation issues referred to in a technical report submitted by the State Party,
4. Requests the State Party to invite a joint World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS reactive monitoring mission to assess the state of conservation of the property, review the recommendations of the technical report, the scope and contents of the ongoing "State Programme for the conservation, restoration and utilization of cultural heritage of the city of Bukhara" and advise the State Party on the appropriate form and contents for an effective conservation and management plan for the property;
5. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2011, a report on the state of conservation of the property for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session in 2011.