Decision : 34 COM 7B.58
Archaeological Site of Cyrene (Libyan Arab Jamahiriya) (C 190)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-10/34.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 33 COM 7B.58, adopted at its 33rd session (Seville, 2009),
3. Regrets that the State Party has not submitted a report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of its recommendations, nor a map indicating the boundaries of the property;
4. Strongly urges the State Party to implement the measures recommended by the joint World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS mission of January 2007 and its earlier decisions;
5. Requests the State Party to submit, by 1 February 2011, a report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of its Decision 31 COM 7B.63, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session in 2011.