The World Heritage Committee;
1. Having examined Document WHC-10/34.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 29 COM 7B.25 adopted at its 29th session (Durban, 2005);
3. Calls upon the State Party to complete and sustain the results of the "Doñana 2005" restoration project, and to maintain and improve the management of the property, and encourages both the establishment of an ongoing system of management effectiveness assessment to assist this process, and an assessment and revision of all adjacent land use plans by the relevant local authorities to ensure that they consider the Outstanding Universal Value of the property, and do not permit developments which could impact upon it;
4. Notes with concern the high risk of accidental oil spills resulting from the increase in maritime traffic to and from the Straits of Gibraltar due to the proposed expansion of the La Rábida oil refinery and the proposed Balboa pipeline, which may potentially affect the Outstanding Universal Value, including the conditions of integrity, of the property;
5. Requests the State Party to submit a copy of the La Rábida oil refinery expansion Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), the Balboa pipelines EIA, the maritime traffic EIA, the coastal wind farm EIA and the Doñana Natural Area Self-Protection Plan to the World Heritage Centre as soon as these become available;
6. Also requests the State Party to invite a joint World Heritage Centre/IUCN reactive monitoring mission to the property to assess its state of conservation;
7. Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre a report, by 1 February 2011, on the status of the La Rábida and Balboa oil refinery projects and all other developments that may affect the Outstanding Universal Value of the property, the continued implementation of the restoration scheme, results of monitoring and management effectiveness assessments, and the regulation and impacts of land-uses adjacent to the property on its state of conservation, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session in 2011.