The World Heritage Committee,
1. Noting that the Festival de Gavarnie has not been relocated,
2. Requests that the authorities halts the contested activities of the Festival at Gavarnie as initially announced at the time of inscription of the property;
3. Welcomes furthermore the authorities’ initiative to set up a Management Council for the French side of the World Heritage property;
4. Invites the States Parties of France and Spain to keep the World Heritage Centre informed on the progress made for the management plan and transboundary coordination of the property;
5. Requests the State Party of France to provide a report on the implementation of the proposed relocation of the Festival by 1 February 2005 for consideration by the World Heritage Committee at its 29th session in 2005.