The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 31 COM 7B.129, adopted at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007),
3. Notes with satisfaction progress made in measures to guarantee the conservation of the property and in developing the management plan and urges the State Party to finalise it to begin its implementation;
4. Requests the State Party to provide three printed and electronic copies of the finalised management plan for review by the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies as soon as possible;
5. Encourages the State Party to precisely define a risk preparedness plan in light of the vulnerability of the site;
6. Also requests the Sate Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, in accordance to Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines, architectural plans and specifications for public use facilities to be implemented at the property, as well as projects for river defences and the proposed new bridge, for review by the World Heritage Centre and ICOMOS;
7. Further requests the State Party to keep the World Heritage Centre informed on the state of conservation of the property and on the progress made in the implementation of the above recommendations.