33 COM 7B.105
Old Town of Regensburg with Stadtamhof (Germany) (C 1155)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 31 COM 7B.98, adopted at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007),
3. Notes the detailed report submitted by the State Party;
4. Welcomes the initiative and progress made on setting up a Steering Committee for the World Heritage property and recalls the procedures stipulated by the Operational Guidelines in view of responsibilities, information flow and review requirements between the State Party, Advisory Bodies and the World Heritage Centre;
5. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2010, an updated report on the planning process for a new bridge, including relevant impact assessments and on the experiences gained with the work of the Steering Committee, for review by ICOMOS.