The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 32 COM 7B.86, adopted at its 32nd session (Quebec City, 2008),
3. Notes the information provided and progress made by the State Party in the preparation of the new Land Use Plan and the management plans;
4. Expresses its deep concern at the potential impacts of the Blanka Tunnel Complex on the property, on the lack of information so far provided and on the apparent lack of an impact assessment of this project on the attributes and value of the property, and requests the State Party to urgently provide full details of this project;
5. Also requests the State Party to invite a joint World Heritage Centre / ICOMOS reactive monitoring mission to the property to assess the implications of the Blanka Tunnel Complex, the concerns over new traffic proposals, changes to Wenceslas Square, the possible creation of Prague's "Museum Mile" and the issue of historic railway stations;
6. Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2010, a detailed progress report on the above mentioned issues, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 34th session in 2010.