Manas Wildlife Sanctuary (India)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Congratulates the State Party and welcomes its commitment to co-operate with national and international partners to raise financing for World Heritage conservation in India;
2. Commends the United Nations Foundation (UNF) and its partners for committing financial support for World Heritage conservation in India including support to Manas Wildlife Sanctuary;
3. Recommends the World Heritage Centre and IUCN to fully co-operate with the State Party, UNF and other national and international partners to begin activities benefiting Manas Wildlife Sanctuary as soon as possible;
4. Requests the World Heritage Centre and IUCN in co-operation with the State Party to undertake a mission to the property to assess the security situation and ecological conditions and submit recommendations for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 29th session in 2005;
5. Decides to retain Manas Wildlife Sanctuary on the List of World Heritage in Danger.