Royal Palaces of Abomey (Benin) (C 323)
The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Document WHC-07/31.COM/7A,
- Also recalling Decisions 28 COM 15A.14, 29 COM 7A.13 and 30 COM 7A.16, adopted during its 28th (Suzhou, 2004), 29th (Durban, 2005) and 30th (Vilnius, 2006) sessions respectively,
- Congratulates the State Party for having carried out almost entirely the programme of corrective measures elaborated by the World Heritage Committee in its Decision 28 COM 15A.14,
- Notes with satisfaction, that there are no longer any threats or risk of loss of outstanding universal value, integrity and/or authenticity of the property;
- Requests the State Party to submit by 1 February 2008, at the latest, a report on the state of conservation of the property and specifically on the progress made in the conservation work undertaken concerning the elements still at risk;
- Decides to remove the Royal Palaces of Abomey (Benin) from the List of World Heritage in Danger.