Amendment to the World Heritage Committee's Rules of Procedure
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-06/30.COM/18A,
2. Having carefully noted that this item appears on the Agenda of its 30th session (Vilnius, 2006), in accordance with Rule 51 of its Rules of Procedure,
3. Recalling Decisions 7 EXT.COM 4B.1 and 29 COM 18C, adopted respectively at its 7th extraordinary session (UNESCO, 2004) and its 29th ordinary session (Durban, 2005),
4. Decides to add a paragraph 21.6 to Rule 21 of its Rules of Procedure concerning the subsidiary bodies, to read as follows:
5. "21.6 Subsidiary bodies' Recommendations to the World Heritage Committee should be made in the form of draft decisions."
6. Also decides that paragraph 21.6 of the Rules of Procedure will take effect immediately;
7. Requests the Director of the World Heritage Centre to inform the States Parties to the World Heritage Convention of this decision immediately following its 30th session (Vilnius, 2006).