The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-06/30.COM/7A,
2. Recalling Decision 29 COM 7A.13, adopted at its 29th session (Durban, 2005),
3. Congratulates the State Party for the efforts made concerning the establishment of a national cultural heritage law, the acquisition of a property title for the site, the delimitation of a buffer zone around the property, and for the management system of the site;
4. Encourages the State Party to pursue the implementation of the action plan and the work to eliminate threats to the structures;
5. Requests the State Party to invite a joint World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS mission to the property to evaluate the implementation of the action plan and to make recommendations to the Committee for the removal of the site from the List of World Heritage in Danger and to report on this to the Committee at its 31st session in 2007;
6. Decides to retain the Royal Palaces of Abomey (Benin) on the List of World Heritage in Danger.