Theme for the 4th edition:
"World Heritage Governance – Being prepared to manage change and continuity"
The World Heritage Site Managers’ Forum was established at the 41st session of World Heritage Committee in 2017, and has become one of the fixed components of the World Heritage Committee sessions.
The 4th edition of the World Heritage Site Managers' Forum was held online from around the world from 7 to 13 July. 92 participants coming from 85 World Heritage properties around the world joined to discussed together with the UNESCO World Heritage Centre, Advisory Bodies (ICCROM, IUCN and ICOMOS) on the theme of World Heritage Governance - Being prepared to manage change and continuity.
During the 6-day forum, heritage experts and representatives of various Chinese heritage institutions take opportunity to make use of Kulangsu, a Historic International Settlement as case study to work with and learn about the management and governance structure of the World Heritage property.
Wednesday, 7 July 2021
Tuesday, 13 July 2021
Add to your calendar (ics)
- Extended 44th session of the World Heritage Committee 16-Jul-2021-31-Jul-2021
- World Heritage Site Managers Forum 2017 30-Jun-2017-06-Jul-2017
- World Heritage Site Managers Forum 2018 21-Jun-2018-28-Jun-2018
- World Heritage Site Managers Forum 2019 26-Jun-2019-04-Jul-2019
- Call for Applications: 4th World Heritage Site Managers' Forum 31-May-2021