The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Documents WHC-09/33.COM/7B and WHC-09/33.COM/7B.Corr,
2. Recalling Decision 32 COM 7B.127, adopted at its 32nd session (Quebec City, 2008),
3. Notes the progress reported by the State Party in implementing the recommendations from the 2008 reactive monitoring mission report, particularly in regard to starting the revision of the buffer zone;
4. Also notes progress in deterring illegal demolitions and in strengthening institutional frameworks for the management of the property and requests the State Party to ensure the regulatory procedures for demolitions are strictly enforced;
5. Regrets that the State Party did not submit a completed Disaster Preparedness Plan, as requested in Decision 32 COM 7B.127 and notes with concern that it has not been finalised in light of the vulnerability of the place;
6. Takes note of the projects planned for the Historic Centre and also requests the State Party, in accordance with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines, to submit to the World Heritage Committee their specific details for consideration by the World Heritage Centre and ICOMOS;
7. Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2011, a detailed report on the state of conservation of the property and on the progress made in the implementation of the above recommendations, for the examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session in 2011.