The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B Add,
2. Recalling Decision 31 COM 7B.63, adoped at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007),
3. Regrets that the State Party has not submitted a report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of its recommendations, nor a map indicating the boundaries of the property;
4. Strongly urges the State Party to implement the measures recommended by the joint World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS mission of January 2007 and its earlier decisions;
5. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2010, a report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of its Decision 31 COM 7B.63, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 34th session in 2010.