The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 31 COM 7B.64, adopted at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007),
3. Regrets that the State Party has not submitted a state of conservation report for the property and implementation of its recommendations;
4. Strongly urges the State Party to implement its earlier recommendations;
5. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2010, a report on the state of conservation of the property and implementation of its Decision 31 COM 7B.64, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 34th session in 2010.