The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 32 COM 7B.60 adopted at its 32nd session (Quebec City, 2008),
3. Regrets that the State Party has not submitted the report requested by the World Heritage Committee at its 32nd session;
4. Notes with great regret the many difficulties being experienced by the State Party in protecting the Outstanding Universal Value of the property, as identified in the World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS joint reactive monitoring mission of 16-20 February 2009;
5. Requests the State Party to invite a joint World Heritage Centre / ICOMOS monitoring mission to the property to help the State Party develop a recovery programme to address the key issues identified by this report and the previous requests of the Committee;
6. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2010, a report on the state of conservation of the property and on the steps taken to prepare a recovery programme, as set out above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 34th session in 2010.