The Final Meeting for the Second Cycle of the Periodic Reporting Exercise in the Europe Region will take place at the World Heritage property "Fortress of Suomenlinna" on 1-2 December 2014, and will be followed by a field visit to two World Heritage properties.
During the meeting, the results of the analysis for the Second Cycle of Periodic Reporting in Europe will be shared with all participants, and World Heritage Focal Points will discuss the regional and sub-regional Action Plan, which will be presented, along with the Europe Periodic Report for Europe, at the 39th session of the World Heritage Committee (Bonn, 28 June - 8 July 2015).
The main objectives of this meeting shall be to:
- Present the outcomes of the Second Cycle of the Periodic Reporting Exercise, on the basis of the responses to the questionnaires submitted by the Focal Points;
- Review the progress and challenges since the First Cycle of Periodic Reporting;
- Discuss and jointly develop the Action Plan of the Second Cycle of Periodic Reporting, including sub-regional consultations, in view of its presentation to the World Heritage Committee at its 39th session;
- Prepare the Reflection towards the Third Cycle of Periodic Reporting.
- Draft Agenda
- 1. Summary of Outcomes
- 2. Quantitative Summary Section I
- 3. Quantitative Summary Section II
- 4. First Cycle Periodic Report Regional Action Plan
- 5. Draft Action Plan
- 6. Sub-Regional Consultations - CESEE
- 7. Sub-Regional Consultations - Mediterranean Europe.pdf
- 8. Sub-Regional Consultations - Nordic & Baltic.pdf
- 9. Sub-Regional Consultations - Western Europe
- 10. Third Cycle Reflection Background