Resolution : 18 GA 10
Report on the activities of the World Heritage related category 2 centres
The General Assembly,
1. Having examined Documents WHC-11/18.GA/10 and WHC-11/18.GA/INF.10,
2. Recalling Decision 35 COM 6 adopted by the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session (UNESCO, 2011),
3. Thanks the Government of Bahrain for having hosted the first meeting of World Heritage related category 2 centres and of relevant UNESCO Chairs and Higher Education and Research Institutions;
4. Takes note of the report on this meeting, as well as of the reports on the World Heritage related category 2 centres in Bahrain, Brazil, China, Mexico, Norway and South Africa;
5. Also takes note that an updated report of activities of the World Heritage related category 2 centres will be presented for examination at the 36th session of the World Heritage Committee in 2012.