The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-13/37.COM/10C,
2. Recalling Decision 36 COM 10A , adopted at its 36th session (Saint Petersburg, 2012),
3. Welcomes the progress made in the follow-up of the second cycle of Periodic Reporting in Asia and the Pacific;
4. Thanks the Government of Indonesia for its contribution to the organization of a sub-regional workshop for the follow-up of the second cycle of Periodic Reporting;
5. Also thanks the World Heritage Institute of Training and Research for the Asia and the Pacific Region (WHITRAP), the UNESCO Category 2 Centre for its contribution to the implementation of integrated capacity-building activities for the follow-up to the second cycle of Periodic Reporting;
6. Calls upon States Parties to actively implement the regional Action Plans and encourages them to intensify their contributions to the implementation of follow-up activities while working closely with the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies;
7. Requests the World Heritage Centre to present a progress report at its 38th session in 2014.