The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-07/31.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 30 COM 7B.52, adopted by its 30th session (Vilnius, 2006),
3. Deplores the loss of human life and degradation caused by the summer conflict of 2006, while expressing its relief for the absence of damage to the properties inscribed on the World Heritage List;
4. Takes note of the fact that due to this conflict, and to the priorities, both humanitarian and rehabilitation, the State Party was unable to concentrate its efforts on the requests expressed by the Committee in its Decision 30 COM 7B.52 ;
5. Encourages again the State Party to extend the three-year building restriction period, which has come to term, in the sectors presenting a potential archaeological interest, and the completion of the construction of the motorway adjacent to the property until the completion of the archaeological map recordings;
6. Renews its request to the State Party to invite a joint World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS mission to evaluate the progress and the impact of the projects in progress and envisaged;
7. Also requests the State Party to provide a detailed topographical map indicating the boundaries of the property, and if possible those of the buffer zone for the protected area and to submit a progress report on its recommendations before 1 February 2008, for examination by the Committee at its 32nd session in 2008.