The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-07/31.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decisions 28 COM 15B.50 and 29 COM 7B.45, adopted at its 28th (Suzhou, 2004) and 29th (Durban, 2005) sessions respectively,
3. Notes the State Party's intention to begin the preparation of a management plan for the town of Memphis;
4. Urges the State Party to establish a similar management plan for the entire property and to transmit it to the World Heritage Centre and ICOMOS as soon as it is completed;
5. Reiterates its previous decisions requesting the abandon of the road project, tunnel or trench, crossing the Pyramid Plateau of Giza and requests the State Party to officially confirm this cancellation ;
6. Also requests the State Party to keep the Committee informed through the World Heritage Centre, of any important projects foreseen in the periphery of the property, according to the provisions contained in the Operational Guidelines.