Take advantage of the search to browse through the World Heritage Centre information.

How to apply for International assistance under the World Heritage Fund?

International assistance requests may be filled in and submitted either directly online, or on paper.

Reminder: International Assistance requests must be transmitted by a State Party National Commission for UNESCO or Permanent Delegation to UNESCO, or an appropriate governmental Department or Ministry. Individuals who do not represent one of these bodies are therefore not entitled to submit requests for International Assistance. The same goes for NGOs and IGOs.