1. Notes the positive outcome of the Court case on the legitimacy of the Landscape Territorial Plan;
2. Expresses concern that another Court decision is delaying the adoption and implementation of the key instrument for management of the site;
3. Requests further information from the State Party with respect to the mining of pumice within the World Heritage site;
4. Urges the State Party to prohibit expansion of pumice extraction, as it may impact on the values for which the site was inscribed on the World Heritage List;
5. Requests the State Party to provide by 1 February 2003, a report on this situation for examination at its 27th session in June/July 2003.