The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Document WHC/21/44.COM/7B.Add,
- Recalling Decision 43 COM 7A.49, adopted at its 43rd session (Baku, 2019),
- Welcomes the efforts undertaken for the conservation and sustainable management of the property, and takes note with satisfaction of the measures carried out by the State Party to finalize the Management Plan 2021-2025 and pending conservation measures/actions as addressed in the 2018 ICOMOS Advisory mission report;
- Encourages the State Party to continue its efforts to strengthen heritage institutions in the country’s regions, and to establish a Law on Cultural Heritage with an updated approach to heritage conservation in order to ensure the conservation of the World Heritage property;
- Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 December 2022, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the above, for review by the Advisory Bodies.