The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Documents WHC/19/43.COM/8B.Add and WHC/19/43.COM/INF.8B1.Add,
- Refers the proposed buffer zone for the Maya Site of Copan, Honduras, back to the State Party in order to allow it to:
- Complete the map showing the proposed buffer zone with a comprehensive legend and the localisation of the area of influence and the eleven protective enclaves,
- Provide more detailed information on the legislation regulating the property, the buffer zone and the area of influence,
- Specify how the regulation of the buffer zone will be enforced and how and when an agreement with all the landowners will be reached.