The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Documents WHC/18/42.COM/8B.Add and WHC/18/42.COM/INF.8B1.Add,
- Approves the proposed buffer zone for the Old City of Dubrovnik, Croatia;
- Recommends that the State Party give consideration to the following:
- Taking into account the fact that development outside the buffer zone may still have an adverse impact on the property, including development on the Srđ plateau and within Bosanka, consistent with paragraph 112 of the Operational Guidelines,
- Finalising, approving and implementing the Management Plan for the property to ensure that the buffer zone is able to provide effective protection for the Outstanding Universal Value of the property,
- Introducing legislation which limits, or prohibits, the passage and mooring of boats, ships and yachts (except for the passage of small boats transporting visitors to the island of Lokrum) in the coastal area between the old city and Lokrum island, in accordance with the proposed revision of the boundaries of the buffer zone,
- Submit the Management Plan, tourism strategy and maritime navigation regulations, when available, to the World Heritage Centre for consideration.