The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Document WHC/17/41.COM/7B,
- Recalling Decisions 39 COM 8B.11 and 40 COM 8B.50, adopted at its 39th (Bonn, 2015) and 40th (Istanbul/UNESCO, 2016) sessions respectively;
- Welcomes the actions undertaken by the State Party to address the recommendations of the Committee;
- Requests the State Party to clarify whether there are any impediments to formalizing an extended buffer zone of 1 to 1.5 km, as originally recommended by the Committee;
- Also requests the State Party to specifically consider in the management plan for the property the success of the masking work, the visitor infrastructure work, and the proposed monitoring;
- Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 December 2018, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 43rd session in 2019.