The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Document WHC/16/40.COM/7B,
- Recalling Decision 38 COM 7B.20, adopted at its 38th session (Doha, 2014),
- Welcomes the considerable efforts and progress made by the State Party to finalize the Rice Terraces Master Plan 2015-2024, which ensures an overall consistency between the main planning tool and the different provisions that are being adopted through legal processes at the national and provincial levels, such as bills and ordinances;
- Encourages the State Party to continue implementing the Rice Terraces Master Plan 2015-2024, including not only the tangible conservation of the property, but also the Ifugao practices and intangible cultural heritage associated with it;
- Requests the State Party to ensure the necessary human and financial resources to support the implementation of the Master Plan of the property through operational arrangements;
- Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 December 2017, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 42nd session in 2018.